Socotra 11 days / 10 nights
- Day 1: arrival Socotra airport, meet, assist and transfer to the hotel in Hadibo for check-in, then drive to Wadi Dingehen, then drive back to Hadibo for lunch. Afternoon drive to Dilisha beach. Dinner and overnight Hotel/Hadibo.
- Day 2: drive to Dixam, trekking in the Higeher mountains for about 5 hours to Scand protected area. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight camping/Scand.
- Day 3: hike down from Scand and Higeher Mountains till meeting camels to Fermhen then trekking and hiking for about 4 hours to Deresmoten village. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight Camping / Deresmoten.
- Day 4: walk from Deresmoten through the dragon blood trees to the car road, drive to Derhur Canyon swimming the pools, then drive to Omaq beach, swimming and walking on the beach. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight camping / Omaq.
- Day 5: in Omaq beach, visit Degub cave, then drive in the sands of Hayf and Zahig desert-Wadi Difarhu- drive to Homhil protected area. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight Camping / Homhil.
- Day 6: Hiking down from Fermhin through Wadi Al-Shifa to the car road, drive to Arar Beach. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight Camping / Arar.
- Day 7: from Arar (Arher) beach , excursion to Ras Irsel Beach, then return to Arar beach. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight camping / Arar.
- Day 8: drive from Arar beach to Hog cave, hiking up to the cave and exploring it. then drive to Dihamri marine protected area. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight camping / Dihamri.
- Day 9: drive from Dihamri to Hadibo, visit the old market of the town then drive to Qalansia then to Detwah Lagoon. Lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight camping / Detwah.
- Day 10: morning excursion by boat form Detwah to Ras Sha'ub then back to Detwah for lunch. Then drive to hadibo through turtle beach. Dinner and overnight hotel / Hadibo.
- Day 11: transfer to the airportr for fly to Sana'a.
- Since its establishment in 1983, Universal has had its attention firmly focused on the pulse of travel. We started out as a small travel agency in Sana’a to become, after a few years and lots of dedication, the most reputable fullspectrum travel & tourism establishment in the country.
- The largest fleet of cars in Yemen with a wide variety of models equipped with the latest comfort & safety features.Hertz, the world’s leading car rental company, continues to deliver superb transportation services for over 90 years worldwide
- Issuance of international driving permits and Trip Tickets which facilitate driving privately-owned vehicles throughout several regional countries.Issuance of international driving permits
- We believe that your travel experience, whether for business or leisure, should never be spoiled by any disruptions. we made sure our clients’ time was highly respected and their travel arrangements are well looked after.