11 days / 10 nts Socotra
- Day 01: Arrival in Socotra, meet, assist and transfer to hotel for check in. Visit Dilisha beach. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ayhaft. Dinner & overnight at the hotel/Hadiboo.
- Day 02: Departure to Ras Ersel via Dihamri, Qayah and Erher. Lunch, dinner & overnight camping/Ras Ersel.
- Day 03: Full day hiking to Hug Cave (2 hours hiking up to the cave then about 1 hour in the side the huge cave of Hug and 2 hours hiking down. Lunch by the beach down the cave. Dinner & overnight camping/Ras Ersel.
- Day 04: Full day relaxing, walking in the sand dunes and swimming in Erher beach. Lunch in Erher.
- After lunch return to Hadiboo via Dihamri. Dinner & overnight at hotel/Hadiboo
- Day 05: Departure to Momi via Homhil (The biggest Frankincense forest). Lunch in Homhil. Dinner & overnight camping/Momi.
- Day 06: Visit Momi then departure to Nujed via Wadi Dif’rhu, Hayf and Zahig. Lunch at Dujeb cave. Dinner & overnight camping/Umag.
- Day 07: Departure to Dirhur(natural water swimming pools) via Wadi Disam’o, Di’rhu and Fermhin mountain(The biggest Dragon Blood Tree forest). Lunch, dinner & overnight camping/Dirhur.
- Day 08: Swim at the natural swimming pools. Trek around the vally. Lunch in Dirhur then return to Hadiboo. Dinner & overnight at hotel/Hadiboo.
- Day 09: Departure to Qalansia via Ghubba. (Optional, boat excursion to Shau’ab). Lunch, dinner & overnight camping /Qalansia.
- Day 10: Swim at the nice beaches of Qalansia then return to Hadiboo. On the way extension to Kadama Beach (turtle beach). Lunch in Kadama. Dinner & overnight at hotel/Hadiboo
- Day 11: Transfer to airport to fly back to Sana’a.
- Since its establishment in 1983, Universal has had its attention firmly focused on the pulse of travel. We started out as a small travel agency in Sana’a to become, after a few years and lots of dedication, the most reputable fullspectrum travel & tourism establishment in the country.
- The largest fleet of cars in Yemen with a wide variety of models equipped with the latest comfort & safety features.Hertz, the world’s leading car rental company, continues to deliver superb transportation services for over 90 years worldwide
- Issuance of international driving permits and Trip Tickets which facilitate driving privately-owned vehicles throughout several regional countries.Issuance of international driving permits
- We believe that your travel experience, whether for business or leisure, should never be spoiled by any disruptions. we made sure our clients’ time was highly respected and their travel arrangements are well looked after.